Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good News!!

I got really good news today that I must share with all of you. I had a consultation with my doctor's office (technically, with his RN Pracitioner) before my chemo today. The results from my bone scan and CAT scans were in and it looks like my cancer is contained and hasn't spread anywhere.

As you all know, this is great news. This means that we can concentrate the treatment on the breast cancer and don't have to worry about other types of cancer that might need different treatments. Wow, what a relief!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with all of you so that you can breath a sigh of relief with me. :)

And, now, the afternoon nap....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter