Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Brain Meltdown

Days like today are the most frustrating. For whatever reason, my brain won't focus. I sit staring at my computer at work trying to fixate my mind on something. Instead, my brain seems to be floating out on its own, no tether or anchor holding it in place. Even just writing this is a major chore as I try to find the words to explain what I'm experiencing. And, worse, as I try to stay focused on the task of writing. This short post is all I can pull together without wanting to scream because the effort of writing it is so overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter