Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Fairy Frog Princess


Actually, it's more like a guardian angel frog, but I liked the way "Fairy Frog Princess" sounded.

Today, I received the cutest guardian angel frog from someone in my family. I only know that it's from someone in my family because the post office mail code showed that it was mailed from a city in which the only people I know are family. And I only know of two family households there. There may be more, but I don't know of them. Unfortunately, I exchange email with these family members more than snail mail, so I don't immediately recognize the handwriting either.

At any rate, it's super cute (I'll post a photo soon), and I just wanted to say thank you to whoever sent it. :)

I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter