Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Contamination

This isn't about me contaminating you; it's about you contaminating me.

I went in and had blood drawn yesterday, and today, I got a phone call from the nurse telling me that my white blood cell count is down. That means if you have the sniffles, a cough, a runny nose, wierd unknown stuff running out of your eyeballs (or other orifices that I shall not mention), the plague, or a raging case of the measles, you should probably avoid me for the next few days. Or, more accurately, I should avoid you. At least until I hear otherwise.

Sorry about that. But I like not being sick. It's really, really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter