Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Quick Update

This will be a quick update as I am super tired and heading to bed now.

It has been a full day for me on my first day of chemo, but it has also been a good one. The chemo went really well, and I felt as good walking out as I did walking in. Some of that is because it's my first treatment. But, the anti-nausea medicine is a huge tribute to that as well. And, I had my sister and her friend here with me. They both have a lot of really great positive energy, which really helped me through this process.

I have lots of details about the chemo treatment, and what it's like, so I'll share that with you tomorrow. But, now, I'm off to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tonua said...

hey... when this is over, they will be new and improved tits!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter