Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I "Heart" Boobs


Last night, while at a jewelry party hosted by a friend, I met another women who had recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. During the course of our conversation, she and her daughter gave me this super cool button. They are using these buttons to raise the funds required for her daughter to do the Komen 3-day Race for the Cure Walk.

I immediately put on the button and wore it throughout the evening and at the next event I attended. So many people were interested in obtaining one of these buttons, I thought I'd put a link to CafePress store where you can buy them:
http://www.cafepress.com/ifightcancer
I'm not sure if the woman and her daughter actually run this particular CafePress store, or if they just ordered the buttons so they could sell them to raise funds. Either way, they are pretty cool buttons.

Also, if you're interested in other breast cancer awareness stuff on CafePress, you can find it here:
http://www.cafepress.com/shop/shop.aspx?topic=breastcancerawareness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter