Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Branding my Support

I need some help from you all.

I had decided to create a logo t-shirt for everyone that is walking with/for me in the 5K Race for the Cure Walk in June. Then, I thought that some people might want it even if they're not walking with me. So, I've created a "Tonua's Circle of Support" logo. But, this is where I need your help. I've created four different versions (with minor differences) of this logo. So, I thought I would throw it out there to you and let you tell me if (a) you like the logo idea and (b) which variation you prefer.

(Can you tell I'm in marketing? Not only do I create a logo for my support group, but then I do market research on which one resonates best with my target market!)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I like "C". It has a nice 3-D effect.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am fond of D myself.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like "C". Darker color and stands out more...

-Pushpinder

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D
-Rach

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as in Tenacious D
-rach

7:23 PM  
Blogger Tonua said...

I'm leaning towards A myself for the reasons you mention... I tried printing it out with the drop shadows and it looked all fuzzy. I also think the flower look gets lost with the drop shadows.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter