Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Documentary

I forgot to mention that I'm doing a documentary on this experience. As a filmmaker, I have a unique tool to share my experience with others. I've already learned a great deal in the short time since this has begun. I'm going to use my experience and my passion for filmmaking to share what I learn with others in an effort to raise awareness about breast cancer.

When I recently told a friend about what I'm going through, I shared that I was doing the documentary and this blog. She suggested that a good title for my documentary is the same one I gave to this blog. I loved the suggestion, so I'm going with it. I will be titling my documentary "Taming the Savage Breast," the same as this blog. (Thanks, Amanda!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter