Taming the Savage Breast

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination."
John Schaar

Friday, April 28, 2006

And the Winner Is...

Thanks, everyone, for your votes on which logo you like best. Unfortunately, for logistical reasons, I have to overrule you.

Based on everyone's votes, I made myself some mailing labels with the "D" version of the logo. Unfortunately, the printed version of the logo doesn't look nearly as good as the online version. Plus, the drop shadows don't scale very well. So at smaller sizes, the entire logo looks fuzzy and out-of-focus. And, besides, I think the drop shadows will be really hard to replicate when I have this logo tatooed on my bald head.

Kidding... that last one was a joke. But the rest is true. So, I decided to go with "A" after all. But, I really appreciate all the input everyone gave me, and I hope my fellow Race for the Cure walkers like the logo I chose anyway.

[Click on the logo to see a larger version.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter